"Tough day" Ice Cream.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, "tough day" ice cream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Tough day" Ice Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. "Tough day" Ice Cream is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "tough day" ice cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Tough day" Ice Cream:
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar(you can use honey instead).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk 2%.
- Get 1/3 cup of cream 36% (any % cream) can use just milk if you prefer.
- Prepare 4 cups of Ice cubes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- Take 2 of lrg freezer bags.
- Take 1 of medium freezer bag.
Steps to make "Tough day" Ice Cream:
- Take one of the larger freezer "zipper" bags add the can of coconut milk, milk, cream & sugar. (If you want to add vanilla, cocoa chocolate chips, or maple flavour, strawberry.. etc. This is when you would put it in the bag..
- Zipper the Lg freezer bag. (i gently removed the air, & carefully added some duct tape to tape the seam edge) better safe then sorry..
- Whilst sealed well, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Flatted & smush the coconut into the milk mixture..
- Then take a larger freezer bad fill half ice, add coarse salt, add ice cream mixture still inside sealed bag, (the teal, is duct tape)Lol Add more ice and another tablespoon or 2 coarse salt. I zippered that one too. Then I used a second lrg freezer bag put it in it, upside down. Zip/seal well. Shake for 7 to 10mins. I had to put it into a towel to shake it throughly..Once its mixed thoroughly it is actually ready to eat.. I put mine in the freezer for later.(it cold on the hands) Enjoy♥️.
- Enjoy this is a quick N versatile "Homemade ice cream". Sunday night supper, surprise for after school, Kids friends over. I would try any types-make powdered milk. Use Soy, carnation, almond, Almond/coconut mix.
- Lactose free(which i have also used) etc.. a Walmart sells both the lactose free milk and cream. Also can use any of the milk flavours as well… Anythings worth trying once. Enjoy N Good Luck to Y'all.. I'll upload more soon!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food "tough day" ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!