Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salted caramel apple crepes with toasted walnuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted caramel apple crepes with toasted walnuts using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts:
- Take of Filling.
- Make ready 3 of Apples, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get of Crepes.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1.5 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Take 10 of squares of caramel, melted in microwave.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts:
- Place all the filling ingredients in a saucepan and cook it on medium-low heat for about 1 hr or until soft but with a little bite still. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for your crepes in a medium-large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well..
- Refrigerate for 20 min (note: you can Refrigerate the crepe batter for up to 2 days).
- When ready: heat a pan and melt a pat of butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter and swirl around the pan to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Cook on low for about 2-4 min then flip and repeat same on other side..
- Fill your crepes with the now slightly cooled filling. Roll or fold (which ever shape you like).
- Top with vanilla ice cream (optional) drizzle with caramel, sprinkle with toasted walnuts and top with whipped cream.
- At the VERY end, take a little flaked salt (itty bitty pinch) and sprinkle lightly..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salted caramel apple crepes with toasted walnuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!