Oreo Biscuit Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo biscuit cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Biscuit Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Biscuit Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo biscuit cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Prepare 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Instructions to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo biscuit cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!