Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cream puffs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Puffs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cream Puffs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream puffs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Puffs:
- Make ready 150 ml of water.
- Make ready 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 g of flour (preferably cake flour).
- Get 3-4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Take 1 pack of vanilla pudding mix.
Instructions to make Cream Puffs:
- Mix together water, milk, butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Bring to a boil..
- When it starts boiling turn off the heat and add in you flour, mix well..
- Turn the heat back on and mix the dough to take off excess moisture, mix until it feels heavier..
- Put in a bowl and let cool down. When warm mix in each egg at a time until the mix is silky and not too tough. (you may have to add more eggs or less).
- Put in a piping back and shape the puffs..
- Bake at 425 degrees for abt 20 min then lower the temperature to 350 and make for 15..
- To make the filling make your pudding mix and when set add in whipped cream (to make the whipped cream whip together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and 2 tbsp. of confectioners sugar)..
- Put the filling in a piping bag and fill the cream puffs..
- I decided to put confectioners sugar on top so they would be a little bit sweeter. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream puffs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!