Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure?
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo truffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Oreo Truffles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oreo Truffles is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo truffles using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreo original.
- Get 1 box of 8 oz Cream Cheese.
- Make ready 16 oz of Candy Melts.
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. To make Oreo truffles, start by crushing up a package of Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
Steps to make Oreo Truffles:
- Make sure cream cheese is softened, u may put in micro for 20 seconds if needed..
- In blender turn Oreos into "dust"…I like to blend one row at a time..
- once all oreos are "dust" , add cream cheese & mix by hand until white streaks are gone, mix should be all one color..
- place oreo mix in fridge for an hour or two…just enough for mix/dough to chill to handle better..
- roll dough into 1" balls or bigger if u desire..
- once all dough is gone & made into balls u may place in fridge once again for a bit or if weather isn't too hot, u can start melting candy melts in microwave in 15 second intervals until melted..
- dip oreo balls in chocolate (I use fork) shake off excess chocolate & place on wax paper or aluminum foil. once all balls are coated u may decorate as u wish. once chocolate is settled store in fridge & serve when ready to enjoy :).
These Oreo Truffles are no bake and simple to make. Learn how to dip truffles without the Oreo truffles are bomb diggity. The center is made up of two simple ingredients: cream cheese and a. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo truffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!