Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cake:
- Get of Main mixture.
- Make ready 1 box of vanilla cake mix.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 box of white chocolate pudding.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Oreos, crushed.
- Get of Topping.
- Take 1 can of vanilla icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oreos, crushed.
Instructions to make Oreo Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease cake pan..
- Mix cake mix, pudding, vanilla, oil, milk, water and eggs until throughly mixed..
- Fold in crushed Oreos..
- Pour mixture into cake pan and bake for 23 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- Let cool for half hour then spread icing over tops and sides..
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos over top and press what falls off onto sides of cake..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!