Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars. Decadent smooth cheesecake with flavor that explodes in your mouth. Place all the lemon oreos in a food processor. Pulse until it forms crumbs, add in the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are covered in butter.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. I love making them in bar form – though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's much easier to serve.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blueberry oreo cheesecake bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Decadent smooth cheesecake with flavor that explodes in your mouth. Place all the lemon oreos in a food processor. Pulse until it forms crumbs, add in the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are covered in butter.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blueberry oreo cheesecake bars using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- Prepare of Oreo Crust.
- Take 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
- Make ready 40 each of Oreo cookies.
- Take of Blueberry Cheesecake Filling.
- Make ready 2 packages of (8 oz. ea) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 each of Smucker's Simply Fruit Blueberry Spreadable Fruit, 10-Ounce.
- Get 1 cup of fresh, or frozen thawed blueberries patted dry.
I have THREE versions for you to choose from – a No Bake cheesecake made. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch and a no-bake Oreo cookie crust.
Instructions to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- LINE 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Process 40 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of pan. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended..
- Stir jam in jar until softened; spread evenly onto crust. Top with berries, then cream cheese mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until slightly puffed. Cool completely before cutting into bars..
Lots of step-by-step photos and video included. Set the bar higher with our Blueberry Cheesecake Bars recipe. These crowd-pleasing Blueberry Cheesecake Bars feature juicy blueberries on a graham cracker crust. Stir preserves (in jar) until softened; spread evenly onto crust. Top with blueberries; cover with cream cheese mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!