Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo bark. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Bark is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Bark is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo bark using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Bark:
- Make ready 8 oz of white chocolate chips.
- Get 18 of oreo cookies.
Instructions to make Oreo Bark:
- Lay sheet of tin foil on baking sheet..
- Break cookies in four pieces in large bowl. Crumble a handful into smaller pieces..
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat for 15 seconds. Stir. Then 10 seconds. Whip chocolate till no lumps..
- Pour warm chocolate over cookies. Fold cookies into chocolate..
- Pour mixture into one pile on baking sheet. Using spatula, spread mixture into 8×10 shape..
- Place in refrigerator for an hour..
- After it hardens, break off into snack size pieces and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oreo bark recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!