Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo ice cream cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Ice Cream Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake:
- Prepare 1 liter of of Vanila Ice Cream.
- Get 2 box of Oreos.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caramel Sauce.
Instructions to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake:
- Take the Ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 mins so that it can soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with plasitc wrap and set aside. (This allows taking the ice cream cake out easier).
- Line the edge of the pan with Oreo's standing up and the bottom of the pan with Oreo halves..
- Crush the remaining Oreos in a zip lock bag till it becomes coarse crumbs..
- Empty out the Ice cream into a large bowl and mix together the crushed Oreos, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce..
- Once it is well combined, add the mixture to the prepared pan and leave to set in the freezer for 6 hours (Preferably over night).
- Once it is ready to serve, drizzle over some caramel sauce and remaining Oreo crumbs..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo ice cream cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!