Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf. I love this recipe for Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. It can be made for two, or twenty. Most stuffed french toast recipes are made the night before I used blueberries, but strawberries, blackberries and/or raspberries would be delicious as well.
If you have uber fussy kids like I do, you search for anyway possible to get them to eat more fruit (and veggies but that is for another recipe). I have become a ninja master at hiding – healthy food that is. You're essentially making a trough for the stuffing.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I love this recipe for Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. It can be made for two, or twenty. Most stuffed french toast recipes are made the night before I used blueberries, but strawberries, blackberries and/or raspberries would be delicious as well.
Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 package of blueberries + 1 teaspoon flour for coating them (to prevent sinking to the bottom of the loaf).
- Take 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get of Filling:.
- Make ready 8 oz of 8 oz cream cheese softened mixed with:.
- Take 1 tbsp of 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dip the bread in the egg mixture. Fry slices (on both sides) until golden brown. The blueberry compote is super easy to make in the pressure cooker.
Instructions to make Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf:
- Heat oven to 375. Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients then combine..
- Coat blueberries in the flour and lightly fold in..
- Put 1/2 the batter in a greased loaf pan and spread the cream cheese filling down the center..
- Pour remaining batter on top and throw a few more blueberries on top of the loaf..
- Bake 35-45 minutes covering with foil halfway through..
I posted my Pressure Cooker Blueberry Compote recipe on Pressure Cooking Today. Eva's slices the bread into very thick slices, so one piece of stuffed French toast is a generous serving. The filling is not cooked in the French toast. We used blueberries for this recipe. Try your favorite berries—maybe strawberries or raspberries.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!