Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure?
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo truffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Truffles is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oreo Truffles is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo truffles using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Make ready 16 oz of Vanilla filled chocolate cookies (Oreo or cheaper brand).
- Get 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of Semi-sweet, white or dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 oz of Semi-sweet, white or dark chocolate (for decoration).
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. To make Oreo truffles, start by crushing up a package of Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
Steps to make Oreo Truffles:
- In a food processor, crush cookies until they are broken down into a coarse meal.
- Add cream cheese and combine until no more white spots.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Use this to put the 1 inch balls on.
- Store in refrigerator for about an hour, or until balls get firm..
- Melt the 16oz of chocolate in double boiler.
- Add the vegetable oil (for shine).
- Using a fork or bamboo stick, dip whole ball into the chocolate until evenly covered.
- Drop on baking sheet lined with wax paper (you can use the same one you used to refrigerate).
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set and hard.
- For the decoration, melt the 2oz of the different colored chocolate in double boiler.
- Pour chocolate inside the corner of a small plastice storage bag.
- Cut a TINY hole in the corner of the plastic bag, and gently squeeze chocolate over the oreo balls making any kind of design you desire (I just make lines going one way, than go back and make more lines perpendicular to the previous ones to make a crossed pattern).
These Oreo Truffles are no bake and simple to make. Learn how to dip truffles without the Oreo truffles are bomb diggity. The center is made up of two simple ingredients: cream cheese and a. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oreo truffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!