Oreo Pudding Cake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo pudding cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Pudding Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oreo Pudding Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo pudding cake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pudding Cake:
- Get 18 oz of Box Of Devils Food Cake.
- Take 1 packages of Cookies and Cream Pudding Mix (4.2 oz).
- Prepare 3 cup of Milk.
- Get 4 of Cookies and Cream Candy Bars (1.55 oz).
- Take 16 oz of Cool Whip (thawed).
- Get 1/4 cup of Crushed Oreo Cookies.
Instructions to make Oreo Pudding Cake:
- Bake cake according to package directions. Let cool..
- Combine pudding mix with milk. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Cut the cake into 1" cubes..
- In a large bowl or punch bowl, arrange half of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl..
- Spread half of the pudding over the cake cubes evenly..
- Sprinkle two crumbled candy bars on top of the pudding..
- Smooth half of the cool whip on top of the other layers..
- Repeat steps 4 through 7..
- Next, place oreos in a plastic baggie and pound them vigorously until crushed..
- Sprinkle Oreo on top..
- *Must be kept refrigerated*.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo pudding cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!