Oreo Brownie Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo brownie cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Brownie Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Oreo Brownie Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo brownie cheesecake using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Brownie Cheesecake:
- Make ready 1 box of Oreo Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Mix.
- Take 1 packages of Oreos OR whatever chocolate sandwhich cookie you like (i used Dunkaroo's).
- Take 1 box of Chocolate Chip Brownies OR whatever type of brownies you desire.
- Get 1 of Chocolate Syrup -Optional-.
Steps to make Oreo Brownie Cheesecake:
- Prepare Crust as directed in pie pan.
- Use the oreo's that came in the package and crumble over the crust. ONLY USE ENOUGH TO COVER THE CRUST. Save the rest for the cheesecake.
- Prepare your cheesecake as directed. Add the rest of the oreos..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan.
- Take your brownies & crumble them over the cheesecake. Size doesn't matter. Crumble them however big or small you want..
- Take your package of Oreo's or chocolate sandwich cookies & crumble them over the cheesecake.
- Use the cookies and place around the pie pan. Your crust should still be wet so they should sit right into the crust..
- Add chocolate syrup if you'd like.
- Place in the FREEZER for about 2 hours to firm..
- Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo brownie cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!