Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, monster eyes n slime oreo layered dessert ~ halloween. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have monster eyes n slime oreo layered dessert ~ halloween using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween:
- Prepare 1 packages of gummy eyeballs (usually come individually wrapped around halloween).
- Make ready 1 packages of halloween ghost marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of a few plastic spiders for decoration.
- Take 15 of to 18 drops green food color.
- Get 1 of recipe for vanilla mouse or I used knorr instant vanilla mousse.
- Make ready 1 of crushed oreos… as much as u like.. depends on wideness of glasses or bowl u use…
Steps to make Monster Eyes n Slime Oreo Layered Dessert ~ halloween:
- make mousse according to directions on pkg.. or make your own.. only upon mixing add about 18 drops green food color.. this is your slime..
- in individual serving glasses or one medium sized bowl layer slime then oreos then slime..
- slide a few eyeballs here and there in the oreo layer for added effect…
- once glass is full add 2 eyeballs and use the mallows for noses and mouths.. cut them in different shapes for different looks.. add a spider or 2 for decoration..
- if using a bowl.. again slime then oreo then slime. slide a few eyes in for effect. for the top arrange eyballs all over. take mallow ghost and follow around the top on the edges to make like a border.. kinda looks like teeth if u use the white ones.. hang a few spiders off the sides.. I added a few more drops of green food color in random places for added effect..
- chill for a few hours then serve!.
- cute for halloween or am afterschool snack or dessert…
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food monster eyes n slime oreo layered dessert ~ halloween recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!