Chuck Full Of Oreo Sugar Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chuck full of oreo sugar cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chuck Full Of Oreo Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chuck Full Of Oreo Sugar Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chuck full of oreo sugar cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chuck Full Of Oreo Sugar Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of butter ( room temp).
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of medium crushed oreo cookies.
Steps to make Chuck Full Of Oreo Sugar Cookies:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- cream butter and sugar..
- add egg and vanilla, blend well..
- in a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, pinch salt..
- slowly add dry to wet. when halfway through Dry add oreo. continue adding Dry. may have to mix with hands. dough will be stiff but moist..
- roll dough into about 1 inch balls..
- place on greased cookie sheet..
- back on upper oven rack for 12-14 minutes..
- cool. then serve….
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chuck full of oreo sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!