Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo's n cream banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo's n cream banana bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread:
- Make ready 4 medium of slightly overripe bananas ( if to ripe they will become to liquidy and the bread won't form right).
- Get 3/4 cup of butter (room temp).
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of medium crushed oreos.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of drizzle.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 5 of -6 tbl. heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread:
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a medium to large bowl cream together butter and sugar..
- add vanilla, eggs and bananas. mix on medium to high until well blended..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. mix well..
- add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- fold in crushed oreo..
- spray 2 – 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 sized bread pans with baking spray. and pour half the mix in to each bread pan. bread pans shoould be about half full..
- place in oven on center rack and bake for about 45 min. bread will be done when toothpick comes out clean, top in browned and bread is pulling away from sides..
- let cool..
- meanwhile.. mix heavy cream and powdered sugar well, add more cream if u want it runnier less if you want it thicker.. drizzle over oreo banana bread before serving…
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo's n cream banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!