Deep Fried Oreos.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, deep fried oreos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Deep Fried Oreos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Deep Fried Oreos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have deep fried oreos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Fried Oreos:
- Prepare 1 cup of Panacake mix.
- Take 3/4 cup of Water.
- Make ready 1 quart of Oil.
- Make ready 1 packages of Oreo cookies depending on how many you want to cook you may not use them all I didn't I only cooked 18.
Instructions to make Deep Fried Oreos:
- Heat about one quart of oil. While waiting on the oil to heat prepare your pancake mix. I used already ready pancake mix just add water. I mixed the water and pancake mix together until it was a thick consistency. I added like a table spoon more to make it thicker, because it seemed a lil thin and that is optional..
- Once the oil is hot dip the Oreos into the pancake mix covering the whole cookie. Lightly drop the cookie in the oil. Depending on the size of the deep fryer or pot you are using, only put 4 to 5 cookies in at once, to prevent from sticking. After about a min flip the cookies. The flipped side should be golden brown once both sides are golden brown (it takes 2 minutes or so to cook both sides). place on a plate lined with paper towel..
- EAT WHILE HOT THEY WILL NOT TASTE GOOD IF SAVED AND EATEN LATER..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food deep fried oreos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!