Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure?
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo truffles. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Truffles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Truffles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo truffles using 3 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Get 1 packages of 8 ounce brick cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
- Make ready 12 oz of Ghiardelli chocolate chips.
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. To make Oreo truffles, start by crushing up a package of Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
Steps to make Oreo Truffles:
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature for ease of mixing..
- Place cream cheese in mixing bowl..
- Crush a full package of Oreos (not the family size); I tried this with a mallet an made a terrific mess. My mallet was in the middle of a dish washer cycle when I made these one time and I used an apple corer/slicer. This tool worked beautifully. There was little to no mess or wasted cookie bits after use and you'll get the consistency you want..
- TIP: you can leave chunks but the cookie balls will fall apart easy; I recommend making the cookies a fine powder/paste..
- Place cookie pieces in the mixing bowl..
- Mix until thoroughly incorporated and the mixture looms like a dark paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you mix to not waste any deliciousness..
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30 second intervals using a microwave. You can use a double boiler technique as well..
- Lay wax paper out near the mixing bowl and the bowl with chocolate to easily place the truffles..
- Once the chocolate is melted, make small balls of the mixture, rolling them in the palms of your hands..
- Drop the Oreo ball into the chocolate and ensure it is covered using a spoon to roll it around..
- Drop chocolate-covered Oreo balls on prepared wax paper..
- You will most likely have to stop midway and reheat the chocolate; you need to maintain a liquid state..
- Continue this process until out of ingredients..
- Chill until firmed. I used my freezer to speed the process..
- Remelt the remaining chocolate or add more chocolate if necessary once the chocolate coating ha firmed..
- Remove the sheet of truffles from the freezer, and drizzle melted chocolate on truffles using a fork..
These Oreo Truffles are no bake and simple to make. Learn how to dip truffles without the Oreo truffles are bomb diggity. The center is made up of two simple ingredients: cream cheese and a. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oreo truffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!