Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure?
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo truffles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Oreo Balls – Oreo Truffles with step by step directions!
Oreo Truffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Truffles is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo truffles using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Prepare 1 packages of Double Stuffed Oreos.
- Make ready 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Melting Chocolate.
- Make ready 1 cup of Dark Melting Chocolate (optional).
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. To make Oreo truffles, start by crushing up a package of Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
Instructions to make Oreo Truffles:
- Put all Oreos into a zip lock bag and crush them until they're in small chunks..
- Mix cream cheese (at room temperature) with crumbled Oreos in a mixing bowl using your hands..
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil..
- Put sheet of Oreo balls into freezer for 10 minutes..
- Warm up while melting chocolate as per the directions on the package..
- Cover each ball with the white chocolate, reheating the chocolate as needed..
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate over hardened balls with a fork for decoration..
- Keep Oreo balls in refrigerator when not serving..
These Oreo Truffles are no bake and simple to make. Learn how to dip truffles without the Oreo truffles are bomb diggity. The center is made up of two simple ingredients: cream cheese and a. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo truffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!