Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolatey oreos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolatey Oreos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolatey Oreos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolatey oreos using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolatey Oreos:
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos.
- Take 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Coffee (not grounds).
Instructions to make Chocolatey Oreos:
- Put chocolate chips, butter, and coffee into a chocolate melter or a pan on the stove on medium heat. Once chocolate chips start to melt together whisk everything together until you get a smooth consistency with no lumps. Remove from heat and let it come to room temperature..
- With the package of Oreos, pull the cookies apart so you have one half with the white cream and the other half just cookie. (It works well if you twist the cookie then pull).
- With a metal spatula or butter knife take some of the melted chocolate and spread on the side of the Oreo without the white cream then put the cookie back together. Do this until all the Oreos are filled with the original white cream and the chocolate spread..
- This is a fun thing for kids to help out with! Fast, easy, and tasty!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolatey oreos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!