Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies:
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cookies n' cream ice cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce or hot fudge topping.
Steps to make Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 9"x13" dish..
- Beat together the eggs, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, and vanilla until smooth..
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl..
- Add sugar to the melted butter and stir to combine..
- Microwave the butter/sugar mixture in 10-15 second increments until the mixture is hot but not bubbly. It should take on a shiny appearance when ready. Heating this mixture will dissolve more o the sugar and give a shiny crust on top the brownies..
- Add the butter mixture to the egg mixture and mix until smooth..
- Add the chocolate chips and combine..
- Add the flour and mix until smooth..
- Add the ice cream and chocolate sauce and mix until incorporated..
- Pour half the batter in the prepared dish..
- Top with Oreos..
- Cover the Oreos with the rest of the batter ensuring you cover all the cookies and try to make the batter on top an bottom combine on the sides..
- Bake for about 40 minutes..
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting..
- Serve a la mode and store the remaining brownies in an air tight container..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!