Peanut Butter & Oreo Filled Chocolate Cupcakes.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter & oreo filled chocolate cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter & Oreo Filled Chocolate Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter & Oreo Filled Chocolate Cupcakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter & oreo filled chocolate cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter & Oreo Filled Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Prepare 24 tbsp of Brownie Mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peanutbutter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 12 of Cupcake Liners.
- Get 24 of Oreos.
Steps to make Peanut Butter & Oreo Filled Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line pan with 12 paper liners.
- Prepare brownie batter according to recipe if your choice (making batter from scratch adds time to preparation).
- For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanutbutter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of one another.
- Mix peanut butter and butter. When the butter melts it will soften the Oreos.
- Place Oreo Stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each Oreo stack and let run down side of cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until Brownies are cooked through.
- Let cool completely and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food peanut butter & oreo filled chocolate cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!