Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie cups using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups:
- Take 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
- Take 1 packages of Chocolate Frosting (optional).
- Take 2 packages of cookie dough.
Instructions to make Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Line wells in a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers. Add cookie dough to the bottom of each well until about 1/3 full and press down..
- Add 1 Oreo in each well is using a (large muffin pan) or 1/4 Oreo in each well if using a (mini muffin pan)..
- Top each well to approx 3/4 full with remaining cookie dough..
- Bake Mini muffin: bake 8-10 minutes or Regular muffin pan: bake 12-14 minutes or until edges & tops are lightly browned. Do not over bake..
- Cool completely. Drizzle with chocolate frosting if desired..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie cups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!