Oreo Nutella Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo nutella cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Nutella Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Nutella Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo nutella cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Nutella Cheesecake:
- Prepare 300 grams of Oreo biscuits (crushed).
- Make ready 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Nutella.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Heavy cream (optional).
- Take 1/4 of Cadbury chocolate.
Instructions to make Oreo Nutella Cheesecake:
- In a bowl, mix oreo crumbs and melted butter and press it into a cake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth..
- Pour it into the cake pan on top of the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Add heavy cream and Cadbury chocolate shaving if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo nutella cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!