Oreo Pudding Pie.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo pudding pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Pudding Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oreo Pudding Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo pudding pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pudding Pie:
- Prepare 1 of Standard package Oreos.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of 4.2 ounce Instant Oreo pudding mix.
- Make ready 2 of 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Take 6 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cool whip thawed.
- Get 1 of 7.25 ounce Hershey's shell.
- Prepare 2 of 6X9 pans.
Steps to make Oreo Pudding Pie:
- Separate Oreos from cream. Save cream in small bowl for later..
- Crush cookies enough to sift through strainer. Save a handful for later..
- Melt butter and cream. Mix well into cookie crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of pan..
- Make chocolate pudding according to pie recipe on side of box. For a more firm pie, use a little less milk than directed..
- Do the same with the Oreo pudding then layer the two puddings on top of the crushed cookie crumbs..
- Spread thawed cool whip over pudding mix. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs that were saved for later over the cool whip. Last, zigzag the candy shell over the top..
- I usually place the pie in freezer for a few minutes so the shell will harden faster..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo pudding pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!