Oreo Cheesecake non bake.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo cheesecake non bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cheesecake non bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oreo Cheesecake non bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo cheesecake non bake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake non bake:
- Make ready of For the Oreo Base.
- Get 2 box of Oreo's (crushed to crumble).
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter, melted.
- Take of Top cream.
- Take 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (room temp).
- Make ready 300 ml of whipping cream.
- Take 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 envelope of gelatine.
- Take 60 ml of hot water.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of milk chocolate, finely grated (to serve).
Steps to make Oreo Cheesecake non bake:
- Set aside a cheesecake tin….
- In a food processor add the Oreo biscuits and process till crumbled….. add melted butter…. mix in to combined..
- Mix should hold together when a handful clumps together when squeezed in palm of hand…. if it seems to dry add more butter… very little amounts at a time otherwise it may become to greasy..
- Press mixture into the cheesecake tin base firmly… set aside in fridge..
- In a large mixing bowl cream Philadelphia cream cheese with electric beaters until soft. (room temp makes this easier).
- Add the can of condensed milk and continue beating with electric mixer, slowly add in the whipping cream… keep beating until thickened….
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water…. beat into cream mix.
- Finally beat in vanilla extract making sure everything is evenly combined…
- Poor the cream mix on top of the earlier prepared Oreo base… cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set… for best results over night….
- Carefully remove from cheesecake tin onto a serving plate… I like to finish it off with finely grated milk chocolate….. enjoy ?.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo cheesecake non bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!