Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, red velvet cheesecake oreo trifle. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red velvet cheesecake oreo trifle using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle:
- Make ready 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Get 1 packages of Oreos.
- Make ready 2 box of Jello cheesecake filling.
- Make ready 3 cup of skim milk.
- Make ready 6 oz of cool whip.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle:
- Prepare red velvet cake mix as directed on box.
- While the cake cooks, mix the milk and jello packages..
- Put the jello mixture in fridge to set..
- After jello has chilled (after about a half hour) mix it with the cool whip.
- After cake has cooled, layer the bottom of a trifle with 1 inch squares of the cake until it covers it..
- Add half if the jello mixture, then put crushed oreo (not too crushed, bigger chunks are better) on top of that. Then repeat with another layer of cake, jello filling, and Oreos to top it off..
- You might need more jello mixture depending on how much you prefer for each layer. If you prefer a thick layer, buy an extra box just in case.
- Put trifle in fridge if not consumed immediately. Got this recipe off the internet, not mine. Enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food red velvet cheesecake oreo trifle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!