Milky Oreo Krispies.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, milky oreo krispies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Milky Oreo Krispies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Milky Oreo Krispies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have milky oreo krispies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milky Oreo Krispies:
- Make ready 10 piece of Classic Oreos.
- Get 5 tbsp of butter.
- Get 160 grams of rice krispies.
- Prepare 4 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 can of condensed milk.
Steps to make Milky Oreo Krispies:
- Crush oreos into bits.
- Mix the crush oreos with rice krispies in a huge bowl.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan & spread some of the melted butter covering a 8 x 8 inches baking tray (spread some on a spatula as well).
- Add in the mini marshmallows to continue the melting process with the butter in sauce pan.
- Quickly remove the melted mini marshmallows to mix well with the oreos + rice krispies mixture.
- Press the latest mixture flat, evenly & firmly in the 8 x 8 tray then let it cool.
- Drizzle the condensed milk on top according to your level of sweetness/desire.
- Cut into cubes or like breakfast bars & serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food milky oreo krispies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!