Oreo Mud Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo mud pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Mud Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oreo Mud Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo mud pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Mud Pie:
- Get 2 box of Hersheys Milk Chocolate instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 large of Cool Whip (I used 64 oz, but recipe makes 2 pies).
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreo cookies (I used Double Stuff).
- Make ready 2 packages of Oreo pie crusts.
- Make ready 1 of Hersheys Chocolate syrup.
Instructions to make Oreo Mud Pie:
- Separate half of the Oreos. Put in large bag and crush them..
- In a large bowl, combine both boxes of pudding, milk, and the crushed half of the Oreos. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes..
- Gently fold in half of the cool whip..
- Pour mixture into Oreo pie shells. Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until firmly set..
- Take the other half of the cool whip and spread over the pies..
- Crush the remaining half of the Oreos. Sprinkle them over the pies..
- Lightly drizzle Hersheys Chocolate syrup over the pies..
- Done! Delicious!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oreo mud pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!