Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo cookie birthday cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo cookie birthday cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake:
- Take 1 of Box Swiss chocolate cake mix..
- Take 1 of Package Oreo cookies..
- Prepare 1 of Brick Cream cheese..
- Take 1 of Tub Cool whip..
- Get 1/2 of Bag Chocolate chips..
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter..
Instructions to make Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake:
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese..
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom..
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it).
- Place second cake layer on top..
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy..
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges..
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy…
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo cookie birthday cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!