Oreo overload confetti cake. One of the best cakes I've ever had! One thing that I suuuuper love. about blogging about baking is that I HAVE to recipe test. Recipe testing means there's ALWAYS more baked goods coming out of my kitchen than my husband and I could ever have room for, and I HAVE to find ways to give them away!
Ingredients: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips, double the OREO® Cookies and Fudge. OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used. Oreo Parfait – Crusty, Creamy and Chocolaty Parfait loaded with Oreos!!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo overload confetti cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo overload confetti cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo overload confetti cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
One of the best cakes I've ever had! One thing that I suuuuper love. about blogging about baking is that I HAVE to recipe test. Recipe testing means there's ALWAYS more baked goods coming out of my kitchen than my husband and I could ever have room for, and I HAVE to find ways to give them away!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo overload confetti cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo overload confetti cake:
- Get 1 of box of confetti cake mix.
- Get 1 of pack of oreos.
- Prepare 1 of canister of cream cheese icing.
- Prepare 3 of whole eggs.
- Take 3 of tablespoons of veg. oil.
- Get 1 of cup of water.
- Prepare 3 pinch of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 of non-stick spray.
Oreos, Chocolate and Cream come together to make this delightful dessert!!! I have been meaning to make something that has Oreo overload for quite a while now. Some people think that the best way to eat. Oreos in the batter and crushed Oreos on top of the white chocolate – so delicious!
Instructions to make Oreo overload confetti cake:
- Mix cake as directed on box.
- Use a row and a half of the oreos and crumble and crush them in your hand (do not crush all the cookies small allow some chucks).
- Add crushed and crumbled oreos to cake mix and mix well (I recommend you hand mix a electric mixer might crush oreo chucks).
- Spray cake pan with non_stick spray and then dash the flour all around inside of pan on top of spray. Shake pan and turn over to pour off extra flour.
- Take about 5 oreos and put in the bottom of cake pan spaced out in a circle.
- Pour cake batter in pan on top of oreos (chucks and all lol).
- Put in oven to bake as directed.
- Once done cooking take out allow to cool before removing from pan and icing it.
- Once cool remove from pan ice and decorate to your liking with left over oreos (you can even crumble a few and use as sprinkles).
- ENJOY ;).
As much as I like blueberries, I really like oreos. And I especially like oreos in my donuts. So if you're like me, you will LOVE these Oreo Overload Donuts! Do you want to serve a dessert that is sure Well, this is definitely the recipe to use for that! Please visit www.temptingrecipe.com. wanna be a cake baking pro right in your own kitchen?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo overload confetti cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!