Oreo cake (my style). Birthday Cake Oreo Cake Mix CookiesFantastical Sharing of Recipes. vanilla cake mix, white chocolate chips, oil, oreos, eggs, rainbow sprinkles. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake – When you don't know what to make for dessert, a cake is always a good solution.
Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! Good, because this cake is for you.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo cake (my style). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Birthday Cake Oreo Cake Mix CookiesFantastical Sharing of Recipes. vanilla cake mix, white chocolate chips, oil, oreos, eggs, rainbow sprinkles. I love cookies and I love cake but it never occured to me to put them together until a very special birthday request for an Oreo Cake! Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake – When you don't know what to make for dessert, a cake is always a good solution.
Oreo cake (my style) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo cake (my style) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oreo cake (my style) using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo cake (my style):
- Make ready 4 cup of of water.
- Get cup of 3/4 vegetable oil (peanut oil optional).
- Make ready 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Get 2 of white frosting (any brand).
- Take 1 of pack of oreos.
- Take 2 of betty crocker cake mix (white).
- Take 1/4 stick of of melted butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of of vanilla extract.
This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. This cake is easily one of my favorites (especially because I'm not particularly a lover of frosting…fun fact) that I've ever tasted, none the less made. Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs.
Instructions to make Oreo cake (my style):
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add 2 boxes of (betty crocker) cake mix into a mixing bowl..
- Do As directed on the box adding double amount of eggs and water into the bowl.
- Add peanut oil or vegetable.
- Crumble half the pack of oreos and mix into the batter.
- Save rest of oreos for later.
- Add the mixture into two baking pans. You will have batter left over to make the next two layers..
- Bake for 30 -34 minutes.
- Once finished baking. Let cool and add the other two pans into oven.
- While baking mix two (betty crocker) white frosting into bowl.
- Add 2 packs of cream cheese into the same bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of vanilla extract.
- Add 1/4 stick of melted butter.
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Once all cakes have cooled. Add the frosting to each layer. Stacking as you go.
- Crumb coat the cake. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and spread the rest of the frosting..
- Crumble the left over oreos on top of the cake.
This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite because it uses coffee to really add an extra depth of flavor to the chocolate. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and And celebrations call for cake. This Chocolate Oreo Cake is a fabulous celebration cake. Oreos have been one of my favorite cookies for probably forever. #oreo cake #oh my god. i do so many oreo related cakes at work that i honestly can't remember if i've posted this one before, but…who's really gonna complain about more cake? A super easy recipe for a moist, chocolaty cake slathered in Oreo Buttercream.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oreo cake (my style) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!