Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oreo pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare dash of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of oreos.
Instructions to make Oreo Pancakes:
- Whisk the oil, milk, and egg together in a bowl..
- Add the sugar, baking powder, flour, and cocoa powder to the milk mixture. Whisk until incorporated (a few small lumps are fine)..
- Crush or chop the Oreos and whisk into the mixture until incorporated..
- Heat a medium to large pan and add a small splash of oil each time before adding batter..
- Spoon a few tablespoons of batter into the pan and cook until the pancakes begin to bubble- about a minute. Flip with a spatula and repeat on the other side..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oreo pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!