White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies. White chocolate dipped Oreos take only minutes to fix, and they are always a hit. The cookies can be dipped in plain white chocolate or a combination of white and then dark chocolate for black and white Oreos. To decorate them with stripes, fill a pastry bag or small food storage bag with melted.
White Chocolate-Covered Oreos Are the Secret Weapon of Every Cookie Exchange. If you aren't a fan of peppermint or white chocolate, try using milk chocolate and decorating with a drip of white #SpoonTip: Make sure to have some pretzels or fresh fruit around to dip in the leftover chocolate. Just trrrrrry to resist these lil' babies!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, white chocolate dipped oreos with peppermint crunchies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White chocolate dipped Oreos take only minutes to fix, and they are always a hit. The cookies can be dipped in plain white chocolate or a combination of white and then dark chocolate for black and white Oreos. To decorate them with stripes, fill a pastry bag or small food storage bag with melted.
White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have white chocolate dipped oreos with peppermint crunchies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies:
- Make ready 1 packages of regular, double stuffed or winter oreos.
- Make ready 2 lb of white chocolate chips or almond bark.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of canola or vegetable oil.
- Get 5 of candy canes, crushed.
Tonight I am bringing these festive I figured I would try to recreate his beloved Oreos, but add a little festive flare to to the mix by adding crushed peppermint candy, red and green. Oreo cookies dipped in a peppermint flavored chocolate. This post may contain affiliate links. I did a mix of white and chocolate, you can do which ever you choose.
Steps to make White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies:
- Place the candy canes in a zip lock bag and pound with rolling pin or meat tenderizer until crushed in bits but not powder. You can use food processor..
- Melt the chocolate over double boiler until smooth and creamy, you may have to add the oil to keep it smooth. I usually don't most of time but sometimes I do, depends on the chocolate..
- Dip the oreos in the melted chocolate one at a time with two forks, covering cookie completely..
- Let excess drip off cookie and place on waxed paper to set. Before the chocolate hardens completely, sprinkle tops with peppermint candy crunchy bits..
- Let chocolate harden completely before storing..
- The winter oreos are the holiday ones usually around Christmas time with the red cream filling. But any oreo will work, just for the holidays, they are pretty with the red cream :.
- Can use chocolate chips or bark also..
You could even use different varieties of Oreo's – the mint or red Christmas ones would be. Peppermint Dream Dessert- Oreos, creamy peppermint layer, white chocolate pudding, crunchy peppermint chips and white chocolate make a great holiday treat! Rice Krispies Treats Dipped in White Chocolate and Peppermint — Soft and chewy with an irresistible white chocolate coating. Only one thing can make an oreo taste better and that's by pairing it with chocolate. Decadent white chocolate enrobes these traditional and oh-so-delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food white chocolate dipped oreos with peppermint crunchies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!