Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Cupcakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cupcakes:
- Take of For the cupcakes.
- Take 1 box of Triple chocolate cake mix.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 box of Large box of unprepared chocolate pudding.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 6 of Very Chopped Oreos.
- Take of For the frosting.
- Get 8 oz of Box of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1 packages of 8oz cool whip (thawed).
Instructions to make Oreo Cupcakes:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F 2. Mix together the cake mix, oil, unprepared pudding, sour cream, eggs, and water. Then add in chocolate chips and finely chopped Oreos. 3. Bake in cupcake liners for about 18 mins. 4. While the cupcakes cool, make the frosting. 5. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add in the sugar while continuing to mix the cream cheese mixture. 6. On a low speed, add in the cool whip. 7. You may need to allow the frosting to set up in the refrigerator while the cupcakes continue to cool. Make sure the cupcake are all the way cool before adding frosting. 8. Put your frosting in a pastry bag. 9. Stick the point of the pastry bag into the cupcake and squeeze a little frosting into the center. You will see the cupcake puff up. 10. Then frost the cupcakes like normal and sprinkle with crushed Oreo.11. If you’d like, stick a piece of leftover Oreo in the frosting, for a little flair and extra cookie goodness..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oreo cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!