My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my baked cream of mushroom pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my baked cream of mushroom pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- Prepare 4-6 of pork chops (I use thin sliced).
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready of Canola or olive oil for frying.
Instructions to make My Baked Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops:
- In a large skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil over high heat..
- Season pork chops all over with salt, garlic and pepper to taste..
- Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add pork chops to oven safe dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my baked cream of mushroom pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!