Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo ice-pops. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Ice-pops is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Ice-pops is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oreo ice-pops using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Ice-pops:
- Take 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- Take 4 of Oreo ( chocolate sandwich cookies ).
- Take 1/3 cup of Water.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Quarter chopped Oreo cookies ( optional ).
Steps to make Oreo Ice-pops:
- Blend milk with water , syrup and Oreo cookies until smooth..
- Pour in a bowl and let it rest..
- Fill the Popsicle molds and add quarter chopped Oreo. Place Popsicle stick in the center of the mold. Freeze for at least 5 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oreo ice-pops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!