Oreo Crust Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo crust cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Crust Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Crust Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oreo crust cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Cheese cake filling.
- Take 20 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 7 oz of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 oz of Sour cream.
- Get 3 each of Egg.
- Make ready 2 each of Egg yokes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon zest.
- Get 1 tsp of Heavy cream or milk.
- Make ready of strawberry sauce.
- Make ready 1 box of Fresh strawberries.
- Take of Crust.
- Get 1 box of Oreo.
Instructions to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar for 5 min please make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add sour cream and flour them give it a mix for 1 min.
- Add eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Add the lemon zest and heavy cream or milk.
- In an 8 or 10 inch cake pan crush all the box of Oreos you could use a food processor and press it into the pan then bake it for 15 minutes and take it out.
- Pour all the cream cheese filling into the cake pan once the crust cooled down a bit.
- Place the cake pan in to a double boiler then place it in to the oven at 350°F.
- Make sure to check the cheese cake after 45 min, make sure to turn off the oven once the surface of cheesecake is light brown.
- Keep the cheesecake for half an hour in the oven after you turned off the heat then take out the cheesecake out of the double boiler and let it cool off for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- For the strawberry sauce : place the first strawberries on the cheesecake ones it's been refrigerated for at least 12 hours and if you want to make a little bit of strawberry juice just to top it off you could combine 1 tablespoon sugar with the five strawberries and let it in the refrigerator until you have some strawberry juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oreo crust cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!