Cheesecake with Oreo Crust (no bake).
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesecake with oreo crust (no bake). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesecake with Oreo Crust (no bake) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesecake with Oreo Crust (no bake) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesecake with oreo crust (no bake) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake with Oreo Crust (no bake):
- Make ready 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Get 200 g of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 5 g of gelatin.
- Make ready 18 of oreo cookies.
- Take 20 g of butter or margarine.
- Get of mint, as you like.
Steps to make Cheesecake with Oreo Crust (no bake):
- Put the OREOs into a bag and mash them with a rolling pin into very small pieces. Add the butter or margarine (soften in a microwave first for 20 seconds if still hard) and mix well with the Oreo crumbs..
- Prepare a cake pan and put in the biscuit pieces. Cover the biscuits with cling film and compact them with a rolling pin to form the tart base. Put the tart in the fridge..
- Put cream cheese into a bowl and mix until the texture becomes smooth. Add sugar and mix well. Then add the yogurt, lemon juice, and gelatin (mix gelatin with 2 Tbsp water before adding to the bowl) and mix all together well..
- Distribute the cream cheese mixture over the tart base evenly. Leave it in the fridge to cool and set for a half day, and then you are ready to give your taste buds a yummy treat! If you like, decorate with a fresh mint leaf, but if you can't wait just eat and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesecake with oreo crust (no bake) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!