Oreo cookie lasagna. Layers of cookies, pudding, and Cool Whip® make this Oreo® lasagna a huge hit! This Chocolate lasagna recipe with Oreo Cookies is hands down one of our very favorite desserts! Well, when you have a similar dream, daydream or the next time a serious chocolate craving hits, then discover No Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna and enjoy a moment that is yours.
I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo cookie lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Layers of cookies, pudding, and Cool Whip® make this Oreo® lasagna a huge hit! This Chocolate lasagna recipe with Oreo Cookies is hands down one of our very favorite desserts! Well, when you have a similar dream, daydream or the next time a serious chocolate craving hits, then discover No Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna and enjoy a moment that is yours.
Oreo cookie lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo cookie lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo cookie lasagna:
- Get 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Get 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- Prepare 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! Do you love it as much as we do? Chocolate Lasagna has layers of creamy chocolate pudding, cheesecake, whipped cream, and a crunchy Oreo crust! You could easily do this with Golden Oreo cookies and vanilla pudding.
Steps to make Oreo cookie lasagna:
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.
Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter. This Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Lasagna will have you dipping in for seconds! Includes crust, OREO® Cookies, butter, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, whipped cream, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, pumpkin purée. Oreo Lasagna -An easy no-bake dessert.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreo cookie lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!