Strawberry Ice Cream Pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, strawberry ice cream pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry ice cream pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of Crust.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Take 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
Instructions to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry ice cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!