Oreo Dirt Pudding.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo dirt pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Dirt Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Dirt Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo dirt pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Dirt Pudding:
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese(room temperature).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter(softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 2 small of boxes french vanilla pudding.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of milk(cold).
- Make ready 12 oz of container of cool whip.
- Make ready 1 packages of oreos(crushed).
Instructions to make Oreo Dirt Pudding:
- Put package of oreos in a ziplock plastic bag and crush into pieces and set aside..
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and butter mixture and blend until creamy..
- In a separate bowl, beat pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk until thickened.(you will not be following the measurements for milk as listed on the pudding box.).
- Fold in cool whip with pudding and then mix with cream cheese mixture blending well..
- In a 13×9 inch casserole dish or container of choice, alternate layers of pudding and oreos ending with oreos on top layer. Add a few gummy worms for fun..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oreo dirt pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!