No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, no-bake oreo refrigerator cake recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake oreo refrigerator cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe:
- Get 15 oz of (1 bag) Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided).
- Take 1/2 of cup butter (melted).
- Take 1 of package cream cheese (softened).
- Get 1 of cup sugar.
- Make ready 12 oz of (1 container) cool whip (frozen topping thawed).
- Get 1 of package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix.
- Make ready 2 1/4 of cup half and half cream (or use whole milk).
Instructions to make No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe:
- Crush Oreo cookies,set 1/4 cup aside for topping..
- Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13×9 in baking pan..
- In a bowl,beat the cream cheese with the sugar on medium speed..
- Fold in half of the cool whip topping..
- Spread over cookie crumb layer..
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour..
- In the meantime,combine milk with instant pudding mix,beat well,until smooth..
- Pour over chilled mixture in the pan..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Spread remainder of cool whip topping on top of pudding layer.s.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved cookie crumbs..
- Store cake in the refrigerator covered tightly..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no-bake oreo refrigerator cake recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!