Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, frozen oreo pudding cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have frozen oreo pudding cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake:
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese(softened).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 8 oz of package of cool whip.
- Get 1 packages of 3.4 ounces of instant chocolate pudding.
- Make ready of milk (as called for on pudding package).
- Make ready 1 box of oreos. (i used 15).
Steps to make Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake:
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Gently stir in the Cool Whip. Remove about 1½ cups of the Cool Whip Mixture (about half) to a small bowl and place in the fridge..
- In a medium bowl, whip pudding and milk according to package directions. Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip mixture..
- Line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with foil or parchment paper. Pour chocolate pudding mixture into the pan, filling about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle half of the crushed Oreos over the chocolate pudding mixture. Gently spread Cool Whip mixture over the Oreos. Top with remaining cookies..
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food frozen oreo pudding cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!