Strawberry Oreo Delight.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry oreo delight. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Oreo Delight is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Oreo Delight is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry oreo delight using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Oreo Delight:
- Make ready of Strawberry Syrup (do this first!).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 3 oz of Jelly.
- Get of Base.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 packages of Oreos.
- Take of Layers.
- Prepare 1 packages of strawberry Angel Delight.
- Take 1 packages of Vanilla Angel Delight.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos.
- Make ready 1 of Strawberries.
- Make ready of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of Ice Cream.
- Get 1 of Strawberries.
- Make ready 1 of Oreos.
- Take 1 of Strawberry Syrup.
Instructions to make Strawberry Oreo Delight:
- For the Strawberry Syrup: Heat and stir sugar, water and cornstarch. Add jelly off heat, stir til dissolved, refrigerate.
- For the base: Crush the Oreos while melting Butter in a pan. Combine Oreos, Sugar, and butter and stir together. Push to the base of container you have decided to use. (I always choose a Lasagne dish).
- Layer 1: Chop the strawberries small. Whip up strawberry Angel Delight. Stir in chopped strawberries pour onto base before it sets. Allow to set for half the given time on packet before adding Layer 2.
- Layer 2: Crush Oreos. Whip up vanilla Angel Delight stir in crushed Oreos and pour into layer 1 before allowing to set for the full time..
- Topping: Cut up the Strawberries into slices, (or don't) and break up Oreos –Don't do next bit until you are ready to serve!– Stir/whip Ice Cream until soft. Mix in the Oreos and pour onto the top of the layers. Throw the Strawberries on the top and cover in the Strawberry Syrup..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry oreo delight recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!