Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolatey oreo layer pudding pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolatey oreo layer pudding pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie:
- Get 1 lb of Original Oreos.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Get 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 large of whipped topping.
- Get 3 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of chocolate syrup and nuts (optional).
- Get 1 stick of melted butter.
Instructions to make Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie:
- Crumble 25 oreos on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then drizzle all the melted butter on top..
- Whip together powdered sugar and cream cheese. After mixed together well add about half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of 1st layer.
- Mix together the milk and chocolate pudding mix extremely well. Smooth onto the 2nd layer..
- Spread rest of the whipped topping on top.. Crumble 10 oreos on top..
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of you want and sprinkle some nuts if you would like. Last crumble 5 to 8 peanut butter oreos..
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and take out. Put plastic wrap on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolatey oreo layer pudding pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!