Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo milka kinderbueno nutella cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo milka kinderbueno nutella cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake:
- Prepare 2 packages of oreo.
- Make ready 200 grams of nutella.
- Get 200 grams of milka chocolate.
- Make ready 5 of kinder bueno's.
- Make ready 200 grams of mon chou (cream cheese).
- Take 25 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipped cream.
- Take 50 grams of butter.
Steps to make Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake:
- Heat the oven to 50 degrees celcius and put the butter inside.
- Put a sheet of bakery paper in the baking tin and grease it.
- Grind the oreo's in a kitchen machine (you can save some oreo's for the decorations, but the base of the cheesecake will become thinner).
- Add the butter to the grinded oreo's.
- Fill the bottem of the baking tin with the oreo/butter mixture.
- Press the mixture flat and put it in the freezer till the base of the cheesecake becomes solid.
- Beat the whipped cream slowly airy with the sugar.
- Beat the mon chou cheese a little loose.
- Mix the whipped cream and the mon chou, and make the cheese.
- Add the cheese on the oreo base and put it back in the freezer (for +/- 2 hours).
- Put the jar of nutella in the oven.
- Take the nearly done cake out of the freezer and spread the nutella on top of the cheese.
- Put the cake back in the freezer for +/- 2 hours.
- Put the milka in the oven.
- Break most part of the kinderbueno's in small cubes (some will be used later on).
- Spread the milka on the layer of nutella, and press the cubes of bueno in the milka (or place the bueno first and pour the milka over them, your preference).
- Grind the remaining bueno's, and decorate the cake (also if you've saved some oreo's, this is the time to place them on the cake).
- Put the finished cake in the refrigerator, and wait till the milka becomes solid.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oreo milka kinderbueno nutella cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!