Oreo Balls. Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a snowman face using. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
A mixture of Oreos and cream cheese and then coated in melted chocolate, these Oreo Cookie Balls are basically the easiest truffles you'll ever make from Delish.com. This recipe for Oreo balls is Oreo cookie filled truffles dipped in chocolate, then decorated in a variety of sprinkles. Oreo balls are perfect for gift giving around the holidays and also make great party favors.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo balls. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a snowman face using. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
Oreo Balls is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Balls is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oreo balls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Balls:
- Make ready 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Make ready 18 oz of package oreo cookies.
- Make ready 2 cup of semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips.
- Make ready 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of shortening.
Perfect for an easy dessert or for the holidays! Have you ever made Oreo balls? Oreo Balls are a super simple treat for when you need a last-minute sweet (or for anytime!). This classic version tastes a bit like bite-sized Oreo.
Steps to make Oreo Balls:
- Completely crush the bag of oreo (I crush mine in a ziplock bag).
- Mix cream cheese and crushed oreo together. Chill for at least 2 hours in the freezer..
- After chilled roll their into bite size balls ..
- Melt 2 cups of the chocolate of your choice (white or regular) and 1 tablespoon of shortening.
- Dip balls into chocolate until completely covered. Place on wax paper to harden..
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 with your other chocolate and 1 tablespoon of shortening.
- Store in the frigerator or freezer.
Oreo balls have cream cheese in them so they need to be refrigerated when not being served. Grab Oreo balls from the fridge/freezer and dip truffles in chocolate. Place one chilled ball on top of a large. Oreo Balls are made with crushed Oreo cookies mixed with cream cheese and covered with melted chocolate. These sweet treats melt in your mouth with delicious chocolatey Oreo flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!