Oreo Pumpkin Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oreo pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Pumpkin Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Pumpkin Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo pumpkin pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pumpkin Pie:
- Get of pie filling.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk or dairy free substitute like unsweet coconut milk (cold).
- Get 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Get 5 of crushed oreos.
- Make ready of pie crust.
- Take 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter or melted butter substitute.
Steps to make Oreo Pumpkin Pie:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Crush package of oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into 9" pan. Dont forget up the sides as well!.
- Mix all of your pie filling ingredients except the crushed cookies (add these last so they stay chunky not pulverized) in large bowl until smooth. Pour into your prepped oreo crust. Optional: Reserve a tbsp or two of your pumpkin puree to coat the oreo crust before pouring the pie filling in. This adds a stronger pumpkin flavor to your crust..
- Bake for 10 mins..
- Turn oven down to 400° and bake your pie an additional 30 mins..
- Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave the pie in the oven with the door open for 10-15 mins to cool/set up some more. Keep a watchful eye on your open oven..
- Take pie out to chill in the fridge until ready to serve! Optional: Serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream. Note: Covering the pie when it is too hot will risk pesky condensation droplets all over the top. Be patient and let it chill out topless in the fridge or 10-15 more mins on your countertop before heading to the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Holiday tip: I've used orange halloween oreos and added additional crushed oreo "dirt" on top of the pie after it was cooled. I used cookies as spooky gravestones stuck in the muddy pie with RIP and BOO written in icing as this pie was for a Halloween party. Marshmallow ghosts and eyeball candy were some cute add ons as well..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oreo pumpkin pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!