White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake w/ oreo crust. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have white chocolate raspberry cheesecake w/ oreo crust using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust:
- Prepare of CRUST ⬇️(using a SPRING FORM PAN).
- Get 1 Box of Oreos.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Take of FOR RASPBERRY SAUCE ⬇️.
- Get 10 oz of fresh raspberries.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Make ready of FILLING⬇️.
- Take 4-8 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream (room temp).
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 5 of eggs (room temp).
- Take 4 oz of Shaved white chocolate (optional).
- Prepare of FOR GARNISH⬇️ (optional ).
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Steps to make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust:
- Preheat oven to 475°F. 5 mins before completing the filling , fill oven safe skillet with 1/2 inch of water. This is for the water bath.
- Remove filling from Oreos then crush the Oreos in blender for fine consistency..
- Add melted butter to Oreos. Press down Oreos on a lined spring form pan with hand or glass..
- Freeze until filling is complete.
- Add most of raspberries to a saucepan (saving a few for garnish) and stir with sugar and lemon juice until raspberries break down.
- Strain raspberries. Set Aside to cool..
- Add water bath to oven.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, sour cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Incorporate egg completely before adding the next.
- Add vanilla.
- Remove crust from freezer and sprinkle white chocolate at the bottom before adding filling.
- Add SOME filling, then add SOME raspberry sauce. Use knife to swirl around..
- Add more filling then add more raspberry sauce. Swirl with knife..
- Repeat until you fill your pan.
- Place foil under your pan to be sure water doesn't leak through during water bath.
- Bake on 475°F for 10 mins.
- Bring temperature down to 375°F and continue baking for 5 mins.
- Remove from water bath after 5 mins.
- Bake until LIGHTLY browned. Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit for 1 hour then remove.
- Wrap with plastic then refrigerate 5 hours.
- Remove plastic then Garnish😉.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food white chocolate raspberry cheesecake w/ oreo crust recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!